EFFECTIVE DATE: January 9, 2021
As used herein, the “Site” shall mean our website (www.nowyouglowluxury.com.) In the Site, we provide Users with access to consigned luxury items available for purchase and other related services, as amended from time to time (the “Service” or “Now You Glow Service”).
1. the information identifying you that we collect;
2. how we use this information;
3. the legal basis upon which we process it;
4. with whom it is shared; and
5. how it is stored.
Our Terms of Service (including Consignment Terms if you are a Consignor) apply to Now You Glow and this Site. If you do not agree to them, then you should not continue to Now You Glow or the Site.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Identifiers. We collect personal information of all Users of Now You Glow website, which includes identifiers such as:
1. your name;
2. phone number;
3. postal address;
4. email address.
Information Received Directly from You
1. Opinion polls or surveys. If you participate in our opinion polls, or surveys, we may collect additional personal information about you in connection with your response or entry.
Please note that we need certain types of personal information so that we can provide Now You Glow Service to you or so that you can be a Consignor. If you do not provide us with such personal information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access our Services or provide goods and services to us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, collect, use, and store the personal information we collect to:
1. allow you to access and use our Site;
2. communicate with you (see Communicating With You section below);
3. register users;
4. process requests and orders ;
7. recognize you when you return to our Site;
8. enable you to participate in our opinion polls or surveys;
9. administer our Site;
10. ensure the security of our services and our Site;
11. comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others to comply, as well as where we are legally required to do so (subject to our making all reasonable efforts, consistent with applicable laws and regulations, to protect our Users’ identities and personal information from disclosure to third parties); and
12. establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, as well as where we are legally required to do so.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
We will contact you (including by email or mail) with information about our products, services, and offers which either you request, or which we believe you may be interested in (including through newsletters, alerts, and reminders about recurring event sales if it is in our legitimate interests, for business development and marketing purposes, unless you have told us that you don’t want to receive these messages by sending us an email at NowyouGlow@gmail.com.
If you provide us personal information when you communicate with us (including in person, by phone, or via email) this information may be shared with a Consignor or Customer Relations representative, employee, or expert that is most likely to be able to address your inquiry. This information will be used only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
Like most websites, we, our service providers, and our third-party partners may collect certain information about your interaction with our Site. This information may be stored in log files. Information stored in log files may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and other information.
Your Privacy Choices, the legal basis on which we use your personal information and right to control our use of your personal information, are described below.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may need to share your personal information with our contractors in the course of operating our business and providing products or services to you. These contractors include vendors and suppliers, including but not limited to payment processors, suppliers of technical and support services, logistics providers, and cloud service providers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content for the operation and maintenance of our Site or Service. We will also share your personal information with companies that assist us in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities, analytics, and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
We may also disclose and use anonymized, aggregated reporting and statistics about users of our website and apps or our goods and services and from interactions with us and our brands on social media for the purpose of internal reporting or reporting to our group or other third parties, and for our marketing and promotion purposes. None of these anonymized, aggregated reports or statistics will enable our users to be personally identified.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW OR FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES
In our sole discretion, we may also disclose information we collect to a third party when we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct, including to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement or to respond to any claims, or to protect our rights or the rights of a third party. We will also disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business. Information collected from this Site may also be transferred as part of a merger or other combination, or as part of a restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer of assets, or to our successors in interest.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. The length of time we retain personal information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may share aggregated information about you with third parties. Aggregated information is non-personal information about you that is combined with the non-personal information of other users.
ACCESS BY CHILDREN OR MINORS
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and our Terms of Service prohibit minors from using our Site or Service. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
We take precautions to protect information that we collect from our Users. We protect the information entrusted to us by taking all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, including through use of appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards and measures. These protections include restricting access to personal information to employees who need the information to perform a specific job. Technical safeguards and measures include use of encryption, passwords for access to our systems and use of anti-virus software.
However, in the course of provision of your personal data to us, your personal information may be transferred over the internet. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information you provide to us when using our Site, no information security safeguards can be guaranteed to be completely secure, so you should use caution whenever providing personal information online, electronically or otherwise. Once we have received your personal information, we will use standard procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to it.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your browser when you visit our website. When you visit our website again, the cookie allows our website to recognize your browser. When you visit our website, cookies may also be sent to your browser by other websites that are used for advertisements on other sites you may visit.
Cookies are useful because they help us make your website experience more enjoyable. They allow us to recognize your device (e.g. your laptop or mobile device) so that we can tailor your experience of our website.
Cookies do many different jobs on this website, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, remembering your username and password, enabling you to keep goods in your shopping basket, letting us analyze how well our website is performing, and improving your experience. They also help ensure that advertisements you see while you are on other websites are more relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We want you to understand the different types of cookies that we use on our website. Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of our website. Others are not essential but help to improve our website by collecting user information or try and improve your experience of our website by remembering your choices.
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
TYPE 1 – STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES – WHICH ENABLE SERVICES YOU HAVE SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR
We use several cookies which are essential to the operation of our Site. For example, these types of cookies let us identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription-only areas of this website, enable our website to remember the goods that you add to your shopping cart, provide the necessary security your visit to our website requires, and help ensure the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
TYPE 2 – PERFORMANCE COOKIES – WHICH COLLECT ANONYMOUS INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEB PAGES YOU VISIT
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Site, for example, which pages our visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages on those pages. These performance cookies don't collect information that identifies you as an individual – all information they collect is aggregated and anonymous. The information gathered is only used to improve how our website works.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies do lots of important jobs on our website and help to make your online experience more personal and more enjoyable.
However, you can disable all our cookies if you choose. If you do so, you may find that significant parts of our Site do not work at all, or do not work correctly.
You can disable and/or delete all types of cookies by using your browser settings. Cookies are generally easy to disable and/or delete but how you do so varies from browser to browser. The "help" function within your browser should tell you how to do it. The best way may be to close your browser and then search for "cookie folder" or "cookie manager" or simply "cookie".
EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 29, 2019
Defined terms as used herein shall have the same meaning as defined terms in the CCPA. To the extent Dynatrace receives personal information on Customer’s behalf that is subject to the CCPA, Now You Glow: (a) certifies that it understands and will comply with its obligations as a service provider under the CCPA, and(b) will not: (1) sell such personal information, or (2) retain, use, or disclose such personal information other than for the specific business purpose of performing the Services or as otherwise permitted by the CCPA. User is responsible for ensuring its compliance with the requirements of the CCPA in its use of the Services
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). The CCPA sets forth certain categories of information under Cal. Civil Code §1798.140 (o)(1). For each category, we have provided information as to whether or not we have collected personal information under those categories within the last twelve (12) months:
We collect personal information of Users of our Website, which fall within the category of Identifiers and which include personal information such as: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (the California Customer Records Statute)
We collect personal information of Users which may include personal information such as: A name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, driver's license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Please note that some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories listed herein.
C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
We do not collect personal information such as Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information) if voluntarily provided by a job applicant as a result of a job application process or voluntarily submitted as part of employment or Human Resources process.
D. Commercial Information
This includes information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. Included in this category is:
1. Information we receive from you when you register for the Site or to act as a Consignor to Now You Glow.
2. Information about the Now You Glow Service including:
• information about your use of the Now You Glow Service (including account related information such as payment information, purchase history, consign history);
• customer services information; and
• customer relationship management and marketing information.
E. Biometric Information
We do not collect biometric information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
F. Internet or other electronic network activity information including:
1. browser type;
2. your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
3. website referring/exit pages;
4. platform type;
5. date/time stamp;
6. other information related to your use of the Site.
G. Geolocation data
We do not collect geolocation data that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
We do not collect sensory information such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or other similar personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
I. Professional or employment related information
We do not collect professional or employment related information with regard to job applications, employment records, professional association memberships and other job-related personal information.
J. Non-public education information defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
We do not collect non-public education information that is personally identifiable information such as educational records and student records in connection with job applications and employment. We do not collect non-public education information that is personally identifiable information directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
We do not collect information that may be considered a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
The above personal information is collected from the following sources:
1. Information Received Directly from You
3. Public websites and social media platforms
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED FOR BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
Category A: Identifiers
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories
Category C: Protected Characteristics Classifications under California or federal law
Category D: Commercial Information
Category F: Internet or other electronic networking activity information
Category I: Professional or employment-related information
Category K: Inferences drawn from an of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions and behavior
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you are consumer as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), i.e., a resident of California as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information under the CCPA. Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
• Right to Request Information Collected. If we collect personal information about you, you have the right to request that we disclose to you the following upon our receipt of a verifiable consumer request from you:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you
• The categories of sources from which the personal information about you is collected
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
• Right to Request Information Collected and Shared for a Business Purpose. If we collect personal information about you that is disclosed for a business purpose, you have the right to request that we disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information that we have collected about you
• The categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose
• Right Not to Be Discriminated Against. You have the right to not be discriminated against by a business because you exercised any of the consumer's rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
• Denying goods or services to you
• Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
• Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you or
• Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
• Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
• We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise our right to free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided it.
• Right to Request Access and Data Portability. Upon receipt of a verifiable request from you to access your personal information we shall promptly take steps to disclose and deliver, free of charge to you, the personal information in accordance with Cal. Civil Code §1798.100 (d). The personal information may be delivered by mail or electronically, and if provided electronically, the information shall be in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance. We may provide personal information to you, but we are not required to provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
If you are a California resident and if you wish to submit a request to exercise your consumer rights under the CCPA or if you have questions regarding this policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS